Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tonto my Friend, I'm sorry to say that I have to kill you...

I am offering you one last chance to back out with your dignity, before my shiny new silver bullet cuts you down. You should leave now while you are still sat upon your horse. I'm going it alone now, and nothing you can say will stop me. I know that you have been wise in the past, and I ignored you then to my own detriment. There is nothing I can do about that now except to remove you as a daily reminder of my own mis-steps. I have told you all along that your efforts are no longer appreciated or even acknowledged. Yet you stay. Why? So that I can pester you further, cut you off at the knees. Tonto my friend, can you not see that I am standing in quick sand with a noose extended around my neck. Sinking...sinking further...darkness taking hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home